Church

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christian Calling – 12/08/09

TODAY'S VERSE from HEARTLIGHT
image
VERSE:
  ...that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven
and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that
Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:10-11
THOUGHT:
  I love the fact that I do each day what everyone will one day
do: bow before the majesty and proclaim the Lordship of Jesus
Christ to honor the Father's glory. How wonderful it is to be able
to make that proclamation because of grace rather than in fear at
the end of a life that has been spent in what is rebellion, denial,
and waste.
PRAYER:
  Father, I do praise you for the truth about Jesus that will one
day be realized fully by everyone who has ever lived. May my life
display that truth in the way I treat people today. May my lips
suitably proclaim that truth so others can know Jesus as Lord
today. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment